August 21, 2018


Graham: First Day of 4K, 2018

Graham_FirstDay4K
233_365_2018

Graham ran-walked down the stairs and into the kitchen this morning and quietly exclaimed, "I'm just so excited about today!" He's been looking forward to school since they let out in May. I'm thankful that his school started earlier this year than it did last year. I spent almost a month telling Graham that he couldn't go to school yet. But only a two week delay this year since brothers started? All the thumbs ups!

I didn't even think to be sad this morning... until I read a couple of other preschool mom friends post it this way: It's his last first day of preschool. (Thanks Laura and Amy! With sarcasm!)

Next year he goes off to big kid school. And I'm sure he'll be just as excited about that, too. No worries, though, he's already told me that he's never ever moving out and that he loves me to infinity. I'll take that for as long as I can get it. (As a side note, his older brothers have also told me that they're never moving out. I'm not sure how I feel about that. Yet.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...