July 11, 2009


just one more trip...

... to the driving range! yes, you read that correctly. it was my first time ever (as you'll witness from my poor form below). and i'm sure everyone will love my footwear. flip flops. of course. but it was awesome. i finally got my form a little bit better (keeping that one arm straight is ridiculously hard!) and i even manged to hit that little white ball thingy off the tee. amazing! jeremy was a great teacher and was super-patient with me. and hey, i even managed to not get frustrated. and for me, that's huge! i think i could probably come to love golf. but i've already decided that i'll be an early spring/late fall player. it was too warm out for me... but i still very much enjoyed myself.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...