September 4, 2012


natural light & a sweet baby

Sawyer_2

Sawyer_1

on sunday, i finally got tired of our family room being so dark that i completely removed our blinds. (we have some curtains that we can pull at night for some privacy.) and removing those blinds? allowed so much natural light to come flooding in that my heart immediately exploded at all the happiness streaming in those windows. and seeing all that light that was hitting my sweet boy gave me cause to pull out the camera and shoot. these photos still aren't perfect, but they're perfectly lovely to me and jeremy.

7 comments:

ObjectivityRach said...

They're amazing!! I wish my photos were half that good!

Jess said...

That's a great idea! I think we need to do that, too!

becca @ sewLOVED said...

thank you rachel! & stop, your photos are just as lovely!

becca @ sewLOVED said...

doooooo it! the sunlight coming in has made this family much happier. and with colder weather and gray days approaching, we're gonna need all the light we can get =)

cait said...

awww! your little one is adorable! great photos! 

becca @ sewLOVED said...

thank you so much cait! i really appreciate it =)

Vikki (Little Loves) said...

Hi Becca, what a gorgeous boy and lovely blog you have here! (Not to mention some cute bits i've just discovered in your shop too!). 
Stopping by from the GFC Bloghop and i'm your newest follower xx

Here's my blog http://www.littlelovesblog.co.uk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...