November 11, 2013


a little thing.

Brothers_5a
Brothers_3a
Brothers_1

The boys just wanted to share these photos with you. Yep, I'll let that soak in for just a minute...

Got it now? It's true! The boys are going to have a baby brother/sister sometime in May. Cayden really wants a baby sister – perhaps he knows too much about a baby brother now? Ha. We keep telling him that we don't have any control over that, so I'm hoping there's no disappointment with him if it is another boy.

Which at this point, I'm pretty sure it is. I mean, it just seems like we have boys, so having a girl seems like such a foreign concept to me at this point. After what we went through earlier this year, Jeremy and I are both praying for a healthy baby. I would love a little girl, but a trio of boys sounds lovely too.

Anyway, this pregnancy so far is like neither of the boys. Nausea, heartburn and headaches like whoa. I had a little nausea with both of the boys, but this one has been completely different. And I never knew heartburn could be so miserable. My apologies to anyone who deals with this on the regular.

I'm a little over 14 weeks along with a due date of May 10. We've heard the sweet heartbeat twice now; the first time on an ultrasound where we could also see that sweet little heartbeat beating. We are thrilled to be parents of three and are anxiously looking forward to next spring!

6 comments:

Lee Anne said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! So happy for you!

becca @ sewLOVED said...

Thank you Lee Anne!

mckt said...

Congratulations! Hope you start feeling better soon. For me, pregnancy after loss was completely different. Praying for you and your little one. 3 boys are blast as is a baby girl. Y'all will be awesome either way.

becca @ sewLOVED said...

Thanks Katy! And yes, so completely different. I think back to the other two and I wasn't nearly as guarded as I am with this one. I wish that weren't the case, but sheesh, I just can't shake it.

jen said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! What a lucky little baby to be added to such a sweet family. So happy for you all!

Whitney said...

I highly recommend May 11. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...