January 6, 2015


a lost sock.

LostSock

You know how you randomly lose socks? Either in the dryer, or perhaps you have an infant who likes to remove one sock and you lose track of where it goes... Yeah, that happens here a lot. But when you find that lost sock, it's amazing that you have a match again and everything is right in the world...

Kind of like this blog. I've been wanting to update, but since I switched to full time work to stay at home mom, finding time has been a problem. An even bigger problem? Outdated software rendering my incapable of editing photos the way I like to edit. But this morning? This morning I grew tired of it, bit the bullet, and updated our editing software.

And just like that? I'm back. With tons of updates and two months worth of Graham monthly updates. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...