February 9, 2015


the destroyer.

Destroyer_2
Destroyer_1
Destroyer_3

I know people say that every kid is different. And I mean, I know that's true? But maybe I didn't really know it was true until our third child. Sure, Cayden and Sawyer are very different from each other, but as babies/toddlers, they were very similar. Not super-curious. Not into everything. Not trying to climb the steps. Not trying to get in kitchen cabinets. And most definitely not trying to unplug things from the wall.

Yes, I realize we were probably just super lucky and that most inquisitive itty bitties probably DO get into all the mischief. So it shouldn't surprise me that Graham is into everything. And when I say everything, I mean it! He leaves a wake of a mess behind him wherever he goes. I have no doubt that this child will be our crazy one. I thought it would be Sawyer for a while. But now? I'm not entirely sure.

Graham's only nine and a half months into this life and I wouldn't have it any other way. Keeping us on our toes is an understatement. I think I need to lace up my sneakers to keep up with this one. He's pretty cute though, so I guess that makes it all ok? Ha!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...