September 6, 2016


roll tide, 2016.

RTR_2016_3
RTR_2016_1b
RTR_2016_4

Since Cayden was a baby, I've tried to capture a photo of the kiddos in their college football gear. I try to do it the first weekend that Alabama plays since it's easy to remember to do it then, but sometimes I fail at that. This year was an exception though! We took photos of our cuties and I love how these turned out. Tatum even looks like she's smiling in some of them. Truth? She was probably in mid-cry and we just happened to catch the perfect moment.

Trying to get all of the boys to look at the camera was a challenge, but you know, you take what you can get. And sometimes what you get is even better than what you were wanting.

Care to take a walk down memory lane? 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 (in which I failed to get a photo at all so this will have to do).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...