December 3, 2009


i need your help

jeremy and i have a wedding to go to next weekend, and i honestly have nothing to wear. i've found several dresses that i think are adorable; i can't seem to pick though! i want to get one that i can wear for events (like said wedding), but something that i can also wear to work without appearing too dressed up (heaven forbid i dress up for work!).

here are a few choices; feel free to click the links to see other views:


chimney sweep


belle epoque


left in suspense



goldi-frocks


please just leave a comment and let me know your vote. thanks so much!

10 comments:

Rachel said...

silver dress or belle epoque are my votes.

Through Rose Colored Glasses said...

I love the sparkle of bell Epoque. I feel like it would be a great holiday and new years dress too!

Tara said...

Wow Bec this is a hard choice. They are all so pretty.
I think left in suspense would be flattering for your figure, and wedding appropriate, but not work wear. I really like goldi-frocks and belle epoque, but I am afraid they may not be as flattering. The silver dress is a GREAT work dress. So basically I like your style girl.

Melissa said...

I like chimney sweep or belle epoque

Beth said...

I choose belle epoque and goldi-frocks. I think both would look good for a wedding and work.

Luann, via my comment, likes belle epoque

ashley said...

Ooohh! I just love the last three! Goldifrocks looks the most comfy but they could all transition into "careerwear". Ha!

Jules said...

I like the left in suspense.

And even though it's not the kind I would usually pick, something about that chimney sweep is so appealing to me!

becca said...

thanks for all the feedback so far guys! keep it coming...

Krinny said...

Left in Suspense or Belle Epoque!!!

(this is Kristin Puett, by the way!)

Unknown said...

Chimney Sweep, all the way…

Versatile, classic and adorable.

I'm just sayin', is all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...