March 2, 2010


thirty-one

so far? best birthday ever. seriously. jeremy {and cayden} brought me breakfast & presents in bed this morning. cayden even handed me his card & then grabbed jeremy's out of the bag and handed me that one too. sweet kid... {ok, fine, he wanted to just chew on both of them, but it was kind of like he was handing them to me.}

jeremy got me several great gifts: this book, some great chap sticks {i'm always complaining about my lips!}, sour candies {love them}, and this eyelash curler that i've been wanting, um, forever?

i can't wait to go out at lunch and spend my birthday money {thanks momma and becky}. and then, once the weather warms up, i can't wait to wear what my sister bought me.

oh, and my nephew wins for best card. it sang. & it was a bratz card. i mean, how could it get any better?

4 comments:

ashley said...

Happy Birthday! And what great presents - especially the breakfast in bed! Let me know how the book is - I am in need of a good spiritual book right now.

Rachel said...

Yay for best birthday ever!! And Ethan is still telling me "I told you she would love it and think its 'hunny'" Of course we all know that his f's sound like h's so it was positively FUNNY! :) Bratz card, who knew?!

John and Kati Gordon said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a good one! :-)

pharmgurhl said...

hey...did you get your card I sent you?.... i actually mailed it on time! :) hope it made it to you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...