July 30, 2013


new shop item: full figure silhouettes

8x10_MultipleSilhouettes

I've talked about doing this before, but then forgot and finally remembered. (Just a small glimpse in to how my mind works I suppose.) I never realized how much I would love doing full figure silhouettes. There's something just really rewarding about seeing the final outcome... I've offered profile silhouettes and pet silhouettes for a while now, so I'm not sure what took me so long to just jump on this bandwagon!

And while I haven't had the opportunity yet, I could see this being a really cool thing to do with newly married couples. Cute shot of them from their wedding with the date listed below. Um, yes, love this idea. (Brain: Remind yourself to find a photo from your wedding day and get on this. Stat.)

Anyway, new full figure silhouettes available here! Christmas IS less than six months away and I know for a fact that grandmas love these. You know, just FYI.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

These are just lovely!!!

becca @ sewLOVED said...

Thank you! We made one of the boys for our mom's on Mothers Day and they loved them too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...