August 5, 2013


'tis the season.

KatieWedding


For weddings. It seems like everyone we know that isn't currently married, is getting married this fall. And don't get me wrong. I love a good wedding. Looking at the pretty dresses. And then seeing the bride walk down the aisle. It really doesn't matter who it is, I'm gonna get tears in my eyes.

And when Jeremy's cousin, Katie, walked down the aisle Saturday evening, my eyes got so blurry that I couldn't see her properly. Sucker. Right here. Every time. The wedding ceremony was beautiful; the songs were perfect. And a classic black and white wedding? Considering those were the colors I used, well, I kind of loved it. And the reception was full of the awesome too. Photo booth? Check. Great food? Check. Dance floor for our children to have a blast and tire themselves out? Check and check.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...