August 27, 2013


tuesday takes: dinosaur train.

DinosaurTrain_2
DinosaurTrain_1a
DinosaurTrain_3
DinosaurTrain_4
DinosaurTrain_5

Thanks to a great post by my online friend Suzanne, I realized that I don't focus on lifestyle shots of our family. At all. And I realized that I needed to capture some of the more abundant moments in our life rather than just the exceptional. While I was getting ready for church Sunday morning, instead of taking the extra time to make my hair look decent, I grabbed the camera and watched the boys rediscover all their Dinosaur Train toys. And you know what? Those 10-15 minutes that I would have spent on my hair were totally worth losing to capture my sweet boys on camera in one of their most natural elements.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...