June 24, 2014


daddy, mama & graham

Daddy&Graham
Mama&Graham

Sometimes it's easy to forget to get in the photo when you're always taking the photos. So this past weekend, after I caught a special moment between Graham and Jeremy, I literally forced the camera into Jeremy's hand and told him to take my picture. Does my hair look great? Um, nope. Could I probably use a little more concealer to hide some circles under my eyes? Most definitely. But Graham will never be that exact age, and look just like that again. So maybe he looks adorable and I look a little rough. But do you know how many cares I give? None. I just care to be in the photos occasionally and that alone is perfection for me.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

I think you look fantastic!

Jeremy Allen said...

What she said, I always think you are beautiful

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...