July 29, 2014


graham's baptism.

GrahamBaptism_1
GrahamBaptism_2
GrahamBaptism_3
GrahamBaptism_4
GrahamBaptism_5
GrahamBaptism_6

We had Cayden and Sawyer baptized when they were also about three months old. And all three boys have worn the same sweet outfit. Somehow, I don't think I ever blogged about the other two being baptized, and now that's just a little bit sad to me. Maybe I just wasn't happy with the photos and chose not to blog about it. Who knows? Either way, blogging about it now!

This past Sunday was Graham's baptism. We could not get Sawyer to come stand with us. At all. But I promise he was there with us for the event. Graham did awesome. Not a tear shed. There might have been a side-eye give to Dr. Jim when he placed the water on his head, but otherwise, all was well.

After the service we attempted to get a family photo. And most of them turned out like that one photo of most of us looking anywhere but the camera. Oh, three and five year olds. If you can get them to stand still for the photo, most likely they're looking the other way. Good stuff. But also a true representative of our little family.

Also, I couldn't resist sharing this photo of the boys with their Aunt Jenny. She's just as crazy as they are. And I mean that in a totally good way. Oh, and a big thanks to my mama for capturing these photos for us during this special moment!

2 comments:

molly said...

Congratulations on the Baptism. You have SUCH a beautiful family!

becca @ sewLOVED said...

Thank you so much Molly! I really appreciate it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...