September 23, 2014


jamberry launch party.

JamberryLaunch_1
JamberryLaunch_2
JamberryLaunch_3
JamberryLaunch_4

When I signed up to be a consultant for Jamberry, I was a little anxious about hosting parties. It is completely out of my comfort zone to stand up in front of people and be the center of attention. But y'all, something magical happened this past Sunday. I enjoyed myself. Like, I really had a great time talking about the product, playing games and trying on samples. And now I'm wondering if perhaps my thirty-five year old self might be outgrowing her social anxieties? Yeah, maybe not, but it's a start.

Anyway, the party was a blast. It seemed like everyone enjoyed it, and for that I'm grateful. It's true when people say the product sells itself. It really does. I booked five parties and can't wait to see where this leads. Also? I can't wait to pick out some more wraps. Cause, cute.

If you want to place an order for my launch party, just click here. Try to get your orders in by this Friday (Sept. 26). I'm going to close the party down this weekend. You can order anytime though by following that same link!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...