September 9, 2014


that's my jam.

Jamberry_1
Jamberry_2

Perhaps you've seen the term Jamberry floating around? On your Facebook page maybe. Or perhaps in your Instagram feed. Or maybe it's a brand new term to you. If that's the case, let me introduce you!

Jamberry, friends. Friends, Jamberry. These little guys are heat-activated nail wraps that you can apply in the comfort of your own home. And they're also super durable (lasting up to 10 days on your hands with no chipping). I've recently become a consultant for Jamberry and I received my starter kit in the mail yesterday. We had a long day and didn't get home until almost 8 p.m. I had a few other things I needed to take care of (like feed the baby and sew a few things for an upcoming vendor show), so it was close to 10 before I was able to dive in and check out my new goodies.

That didn't stop me from applying my jams though. Nope! It was super easy to apply them myself; even my right hand looks good. Y'all know how hard it can be to apply something with your "wrong" hand, right? Anyway, applied my jams and was good to go. Best thing? I didn't have to wait for my nails to dry before I got in bed. That's right! They were done, I jumped in bed, tucked my hands up under my pillows and this morning, they still look perfect. No sheet marks or texture to be found (tell me you know what I'm talking about!).

So yeah, I'm kind of in love. Showed my nails off to the boys this morning and Sawyer was all, "Wow, those are purty," and Cayden was all, "Um, how did you do that?!?!" Even little boys are impressed. Ha! I have my launch party coming up at the end of the month. If anyone is interested in coming, let me know and I'll shoot you my address.

(Also, Lego movie reference, but I can't get "That's my jam!" out of my head. These nail wraps? They're totally my jam.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...