July 31, 2015


just pick up the camera.

AllenThree_1
AllenThree_2
AllenThree_3

This morning the boys were watching a new Jake & the Neverland Pirates movie (because, cable after six years without!) and I couldn't get over how handsome they all looked. As always I was reaching for my phone to take some photos and something in my head told me to pick up the real camera. That camera we had to have to take pictures of our children. That camera that we couldn't live without. That camera that I haven't really touched in at least a month. It felt really good to pick it back up and annoy the kiddos with too many photos. And y'all, it blows my mind still what beautiful pictures we can get from it. It also doesn't hurt that I think we have the cutest boys around. Wink.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...