May 10, 2009


one centimeter ...

and 50% effaced. what's that mean, you ask? well, one word. progress. it's not a lot, but it's something and it kept me from being completely disappointed at the doctor's office on saturday. whew! here's hoping that we'll keep on progressing and cayden will be here before we know it!

we finished up the nursery last weekend - photos to come soon. i just have to get off my lazy bum and get in there and take some photos. jeremy and i are both happy with the way it's turned out. we just can't wait to have a baby to put in there to complete the look...

with the being said, i think it's time to take a poll. a poll about when you guys think cayden might show up. just leave a comment in the comment area and we'll see who gets the closest. pop (my dad) has already called the 16th and our friend jodi thinks the 14th for some reason (rachel and jenny, i hope you don't mind possibly sharing your birthday with one more person!).

i'm trying to wrap things up at work. it's getting harder to concentrate for sure. i've almost got my bag packed for the hospital. unfortunately, i keep changing my mind on what needs to be packed... and we've got the car seat in the car - so we can at least bring him home now. here's hoping it'll be sooner rather than later that cayden joins us...

oh, and a happy mother's day to all the moms out there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm definitely good with the 14th :) I don't think the aunt's will mind sharing our birthday with our nephew. I'm saying the 13th :) just because you know that's my lucky number! Come on Cayden, Aunt Rach is ready for you to come out and play!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...