May 28, 2013


diaper clutches. now with matching changing pads.

Photoshoot
GroupShot

Yes, that's right! I took an item in the shop that I already loved and thought about how I could improve it. I loved the design of the clutch and knew I didn't want to change that, so I added something. A coordinating changing pad! And it folds up so nicely inside the diaper clutch too. Good stuff I tell you! Now the diaper clutch is really a little bag you can leave the house with and change baby anywhere without worrying about where sweet baby's bum will be resting..

The new changing pad addition features the same soft cotton on one side and PUL on the flip side. It's easily wipeable and should make changing a breeze. And when it needs a deep cleaning, just throw it in the wash on cold and line dry it.

There are currently four clutches listed in the shop. They are all bright and fun. I think I'd like one of each!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...