May 23, 2013


fitted crib sheets.

FittedCribSheets

Remember how once upon a time I promised a shop update? Yeah, I almost forgot too. Things got a little busy around the house. And then someone had to have a birthday. And two someone's needed costumes and photos taken for their upcoming party. And well, you know, life.

But I wouldn't have this little life any other way! When I get around to listing new items in the shop, I promise to share. And sharing is what I'm doing right now. Crib sheets! In my little Etsy shop! There are currently seven different prints to choose from. Making crib sheets is something I've done for both of my boys, so I'm not entirely sure why it took me so long to make some for the shop. There are choices that will work for boys and girls. Some of them actually work for both.

And now I'm kind of wishing I had a nursery to design because these prints are completely drool-worthy...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...