June 7, 2013


sawyer's new 'do.

Sawyer's New Haircut

I wanted it to be short. And then I saw the first picture of it and freaked out. I mean, it's short-short. But as soon as he opened his mouth and his eyes started talking too, it was all good. Yes, he looks completely different, but it's adorable in a whole new way. We keep asking him where his hair went and he pulls on his hair. I don't know that he's sure what to make of it yet either! We were sitting at the table last night and saw him shifting his eyes right and left. Um, pretty sure the boy had no peripheral with that mop on his head before! He can now see in all directions. Ha!

As different as he looks, and as much as I'll miss his curls, I'm glad that we went ahead and got it cut. He'd only been called a girl at least 5 times in the last week (regardless of the clothing he was wearing). Surely there's no mistaking he's all boy now, right? Right?!?!

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Oh my gosh that face. He is the sweetest!

becca @ sewLOVED said...

He really is the sweetest; thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...