November 25, 2015


graham: first haircut.

FirstHaircut_1
FirstHaircut_2
FirstHaircut_3
FirstHaircut_4

Our littlest bit finally had his first haircut... only 19 months later! The mullet was starting to get a little out of control. And while the curls were super cute, this new big-boy 'do is adorable too. His first haircut also meant his first sucker. We couldn't get a cape on him, but he was completely happy to sit there with a sucker and let the lady cut away. No tears shed (on anyone's part), and even though I have no idea what I'll do with it, I did keep a clip of his first haircut. I mean, he has no baby book being third kid and all... Who am I kidding? The first two have one, but are they filled out? Hahahaha, nope. We do at least have these photos to mark the occasion, and that works for me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...