November 20, 2015


one little indian.

OneLittleIndian_2
OneLittleIndian_3

Sawyer had his Thanksgiving feast at school today. The Indians (4k classes) and Pilgrims (3k classes) came together and had a traditional Thanksgiving dinner. You know, chicken nuggets, rolls and fruit. Ha! There was also corn, mac & cheese and green beans, but our nugget didn't touch them. There were also oreos to finish off the meal. Again, completely traditional.

I hadn't really made any plans to go to the feast, but Sawyer said, "Mommy, will you please come to my feast?," this morning and I just couldn't resist. So Graham and I made an effort to go watch Sawyer eat food. But y'all, the second I walked into his classroom and he saw me... the look in his eyes and the grin on his face made it all worth it. Even if all we did was watch him eat. ::wink::

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...