October 4, 2009


introducing...


that's right. my first attempt at bib/burpcloth making is done! and i'm a little impressed with myself on how they turned out (mom, i used my sewing machine!). this is just the start of my etsy shop that will slowly begin having items listed (maybe this next weekend?). hugs & kisses designs. i'm really happy with how these turned out. that's even some vintage polyester fabric there (which was a little more difficult to work with than i thought it would be).

i'm going to continue working on some other fabrics this week. i promise to keep everyone updated and let you know when i officially "launch" my etsy shop. i promise to keep prices reasonable, so be sure to share with all your friends who might be looking for something a little different for their kids, or their friends kids.

jeremy and i are hoping that this takes off
just a bit. it always helps to have a little extra cash flowing in these days...



1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm loving this!! I'll buy stuff from you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...