November 2, 2009


happy halloweenie!

we went over to rachel's neighborhood to trick-or-treat. best neighborhood ever. sidewalks and street lights = perfect neighborhood. unfortunately, some of their neighbors aren't so great. well, maybe they are great... but yelling at their kids wasn't cool. either way, it didn't darken our mood. ethan was having a blast and cayden fell asleep half-way through. good times...





(isn't cayden the cutest fireman ever? i love how his reflectors made him "glow" in his photos.)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Cayden is absolutely adorable! My first Halloween I was about the same age, my mom dressed me up as a polar bear, haha. I was a snuggly baby.

becca said...

aw, thanks carrie! my husband used to be a fireman, so i surprised him with the costume...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...