November 18, 2009


new moon



yes, like many others in the blogging world, i'm writing about new moon. it comes out this friday, but guess who gets to see it tonight? that's right. me! a dear friend at work was able to score some advance screening passes, and i got two of them for me and jeremy. i feel like our entire office will be there tonight... and you know what? that could be fun too. the showing it at 7:30, but i'm riding with a friend to the theatre right after work. we were told to get there an hour early for the line; we're thinking we'll be as close to the front as possible. i mean really, free tickets or not, who wants to sit at the very front of the theatre? not me. here's hoping we get a decent place in line, and ok seats. yay!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

blah! :)

Ash said...

I'm so jealous! I have to wait until this weekend. Have fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...