January 25, 2010


mcfatty monday: week 4

big. fat. FAIL.

but in good news, i did jillian this morning. before work. at 5:30. that's a good way to start off the week. so it's already better than last week.

(jeremy and i were awful this weekend. we didn't go to the store last week, so the weekend consisted of fast food mania. gah! i didn't even bother stepping on the scale this morning. this is your update. new exercise schedule was discussed yesterday. and it's already a go! hoping to report more next time.)

5 comments:

nicolesspirit878 said...

5:30 am work out! Kuddos to you! Keep it up, have fun with Jillian.
MCFATTYMONDAY#3

http://theheirtoblair.com said...

5:30 am?!?!?! You are my hero.

and I miss fast food like whoa.

Unknown said...

I have enough trouble getting up at 5:30 for work, the last thing I want to do is work out! I'm impressed!

Unknown said...

5:30! That's impressive. The only thing I can do that early is make coffee.

Theresa Milstein said...

My stomach now resembles a marshmallow. I keep saying I'm going to exercise, but it's been over a month. That's great you did something!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...