January 6, 2010


my new cap

daddy bought me a new cap over the weekend at this cool store called janie and jack. it was on super sale; momma and daddy don't make it a habit of shopping there. anyway, since momma's at home with me today (i have a doctor's appointment at 11:15), she thought she'd post this cute photo of me. well, i think it's cute, and other people have told me that i look cute with my cap on...

anyway, i need to nap now... i'll get momma to update later after the doctor's appointment...

6 comments:

Rachel said...

he is the absolute cutest thing in the world!

Jenny said...

I agree! Aunt Rachel & Aunt Jenny love you so much Cayden!

~ Jenny

becca said...

you guys are so sweet. cayden's got the best aunts. ever.

Melissa said...

That has to be one of the cutest pictures ever. I love the hat.

pharmgurhl said...

very nice. love the hat on cayden. ...and love that store too....

Rebecca Kilgore Smith said...

Cayden, you are an absolute doll! And a cool dude, too. I love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...