April 24, 2013


a couple of new prints

8x10_Watercolor_Wood

While I'm working behind the scenes on sewing up new items for the shop, I thought it might be fun to go ahead and share two new prints with you guys that are now available. I was feeling a little tug in my heart to create prints that feature more faith-based sayings. And these two are my absolute favorites. I can't see either of these without instantly breaking into song and worshipping my Lord.

They feature a fun new watercolor theme (that I would love to eventually add on to) and fonts that make you feel something. Please share these with your friends and family too.

And because I'm feeling oh so happy today, enjoy a discount code that will be available through this Friday (4/26) and get you 10% off your purchase: NEWPRINTS10.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...