April 29, 2013


a milkshake brings all my boys to the yard...

Milkshake_1
Milkshake_2
Milkshake_3

... er, well to Steak and Shake... And sorry, that was a really bad reference. But on Friday we did go get a milkshake treat because sometimes? You just need one. A straw alone wasn't enough for Cayden. He wanted to enjoy his with a straw AND a spoon. So why not, right? And Sawyer? Little dude wanted a little bit of everyone's milkshake but preferred mine. I ordered a mint oreo and it was delicious. I'm excited that my littles like mint flavored ice cream as the husband does not. So now I can buy mint ice cream and no longer have to eat it all myself! (That's a win in my book, promise.) It was a fun little trip to start our weekend off on a sweet note. (Pun totally intended.)

P.S. Yes, my husband wears two sets of glasses. When he's not wearing contacts, he wears sunglasses over his regular glasses. He's cool like that. Hands off, ladies!

1 comment:

ObjectivityRach said...

Yum...those look good! Now if only the weather would stay warm enough for long enough to warrant an excuse for milk shakes...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...