April 9, 2013


sewing, what?

Sewing

So there's this thing I used to do called sewing. And then, sewing wasn't my thing. I was completely unmotivated and just didn't want to get in front of my sewing machine. Until recently. And all of a sudden, I've found my motivation again. And I'm enjoying sewing again. Perhaps I just got burnt out sometime last year? Who knows. What I do know is that my shop has been poorly neglected. Oh, yes, there's still a shop! And in the very near future, it is going to be relaunched. With actual products in it! Exciting, right? It is for me. And? There might (WILL!) be new products in that shop. I'll keep you updated. There might (ANOTHER WILL!) be a discount code that comes about for the relaunch. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...